The DCS 24 Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a popular model of inverter on the market. This inverter comes with all the features you want to get out of your system: Pure sine wave output, battery charger, soft start technology and other safety features that make it the perfect choice for your home or business.
A 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter capable of handling 500 watts. The product is designed for 24v solar applications and works with AGM, GEL and flooded batteries.
The DCS 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a pure sine wave inverter capable of handling 500 watts. The product is designed for 24v solar applications and works with AGM, GEL and flooded batteries.
Capacity: 500 watts
Input Voltage: 12/24 VDC
It can be run in parallel for double the power.
The DCS 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a modified sine wave unit with very high power output. It can be run in parallel for double the power, but it can also be run in parallel with other DCS inverters and even other brands of inverters. This lets you use multiple units together to achieve even greater wattage outputs.
Because the units are all connected in series, it’s essential to keep track of which wires go where so that they don’t get mixed up when hooking up cables or making connections between devices and circuits.
The modified sine wave inverter has a built-in battery charger and has a maximum charge current of 25A
The DCS, 24V modified sine wave inverter, features a built-in battery charger that has a maximum charge current of 25A. The charger is a 3 stage charger that charges at a low voltage for the first part of the charging cycle, then boosts it to an intermediate level and finally finishes with another boost to finish the job. This is why this unit can handle batteries as small as 4Ah (which would take over 20 hours to charge using most conventional units) and still meet or exceed its stated capacity.
The built-in battery charger makes this inverter perfect for vehicles where you may not have access to shore power or where keeping your batteries topped up will be necessary during long trips away from civilization. It also means that no extra components are required: plug it in and start charging!
It has an auto generator start function
This inverter has an auto generator start function. If your house loses power, you can use this feature to quickly start up your generator without having to turn it on manually. This function is only available if you have a compatible DCS Modified Sine Wave Inverter Generator.
The auto generator start function is helpful for emergencies when the power goes out, and someone is alone in their home. It also saves time by eliminating turning on the generator, which means less chance of injury or other mishaps during an emergency when someone may not think clearly due to fear or panic.
Auto sense battery voltage and automatically adjust the output voltage from 110V to 130V
The DCS 24V Modified Sine Wave Inverter is equipped with auto-sensing battery voltage and automatically adjusts output voltage from 110V to 130V. This feature allows the inverter to adjust the output voltage based on the battery voltage automatically. You no longer need to manually change your settings for different devices since this single inverter can be used for any load up to 2000W (2000W at 110V).
Soft start technology allows fast startup of inductive loads such as compressors (as seen on air conditioners)
Soft start technology allows fast startup of inductive loads such as compressors (as seen on air conditioners). It also prevents the inverter from being damaged, helps to avoid power surges, and makes the inverter last longer.
Has low battery alarm and low battery shutdown, overload alarm and shutdown, over temperature alarm and shutdown and voltage shutdown
- The DCS 24 Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter has low battery alarm and low battery shutdown, overload alarm and shutdown, over temperature alarm and shutdown, and voltage shutdown.
- The low battery alarm will alert you when the battery is getting low so that you can charge it before it dies completely.
- The low battery shutdown will shut off the 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter if your batteries reach a certain level of charge or discharge. You can also set this to only work when charging batteries. This could be helpful for people who don’t want their inverter to go into sleep mode. While they’re using it because they’re worried about draining their power source too quickly but don’t mind losing access to whatever’s plugged into it temporarily (like an RCA TV).
Automatic cooling fan to extend the lifetime of the inverter
The DCS 24 Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter is equipped with an automatic cooling fan. This common component in most inverters helps keep the device cool by blowing air through it. The fan also prevents overheating, damaging the inverter and shortening its lifespan. To help extend the lifetime of your DCS 24 Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter, this device’s fan is controlled by a thermistor that switches on when high temperatures are detected in the unit.
High surge rating up to 1000 watts for motor starting capability
This 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter can have a high surge rating of up to 1000 watts for engine starting capability. It can be used for air conditioners, pumps, and other devices that require more power on startup than the continuous rating.
DC input protection as well as output short circuit protection
The DCS 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter is protected against short circuits, so you won’t have to worry about the inverter breaking if it accidentally gets zapped by a power surge or lightning strike. Similarly, the DCS-24V is protected from over voltage and over temperature conditions that could cause damage to your appliances or even injure you or your family members.
The inverter also has a built-in cooling fan that helps extend its lifetime by keeping it cool, so it doesn’t overheat and fail prematurely.
This inverter comes with all the features you would want to get out of your inverter
The DCS 24 Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a feature-rich product that can be used in various applications. This inverter comes with all the features you would want out of an inverter, including:
- Dual Voltage Outputs: The DCS24V-12V-45Amp Inverter has dual voltage outputs so that you can run your 12-volt electronics on one side and your 230/240-volt appliances on the other.
- Transfer Switch: A transfer switch is included with this 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter to automatically power up when connected to shore power or generator input. It also allows for short circuit protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection and over-temperature protection.
If you are looking for a pure sine wave inverter, then a 24v modified sine wave inverter is a good choice. You can use it to power any AC load, and it has many advantages over other types of inverters which are listed as follows:
Easy To Use.
Modified pure sine wave inverters are very easy to use, as well. You can easily install and maintain the device once it’s in your possession. This makes for a wonderful experience when using this device, from powering up your small appliances to large ones like a refrigerator or freezer.
This inverter is also easy to operate, as it has buttons on its face that allow you to navigate its settings without any technical knowledge. This means that anyone with basic knowledge of electronics will be able to figure out how everything works with no trouble at all!
Additionally, because of the easy installation process and simple operation features, there is not much difficulty involved in understanding how exactly this inverter operates either!
Low Cost Compared With Off-Grid Inverters.
The price of the modified pure sine wave inverters is lower than that of a pure sine wave but higher than off-grid inverters.
So, this would be the right choice if you have a limited budget to spend on an inverter and still need all the features of a pure sine wave.
Superior AC Output Quality.
The output of this inverter is a pure sine wave, which means it has a smooth, clean and stable output. Sine wave power is more usable for electronics than other types of modified waves. This type of inverter provides reliable, consistent, high-quality power without any fluctuations in voltage or frequency. Its output quality is further explained through its two components:
- High efficiency: The power factor of this sine wave inverter is much higher than its counterparts, which means that it requires less energy than other types of inverters to run at its total capacity.
- High power factor: This is an essential feature for any device that uses an electric grid’s alternating current (AC) supplied. The power factor tells how efficient a device can transmit electricity from one place to another through wires or cables. A high power factor indicates that there’s very little energy loss during transmission and therefore improves efficiency overall by lowering costs related to energy usage, such as taxes on utility bills or reductions in carbon emissions.
24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter Has Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD).
Minimal distortion is not a new concept to electricity, but it’s something that’s often overlooked. With the pure sine wave inverter, you can be sure your power will always be clean and consistent. One of the main benefits is that a 24v pure sine wave inverter allows you to use devices that require higher-quality power, like medical equipment, computers and audio systems.
Low voltage distortion
The voltage waveform produced by an inverter has a characteristic shape that can impact how your devices perform over time. When there are large spikes in the waveform, these can cause damage to sensitive components like capacitors or microchips. This is especially true if they happen frequently enough to become part of a regular operation for those components.
Facilities Power Backup
One of the most important reasons people choose this inverter is its ability to provide power backup for home appliances. This means that if you want to use your air-conditioner or refrigerator during power outages, this is the best option. You can also use it to run other major appliances like televisions and pumps in your house.
A 24v modified pure sine wave inverter can be used in several ways and is versatile enough to be used in many different applications. Generally speaking, it can be used in boats, vehicles and homes to power all appliances, including televisions, microwaves and heaters. In addition to these everyday appliances, modified sine wave inverters are well suited for specialized applications such as powering motors or pumps.
If you need to power up a large refrigerator or start your car engine, this pure sine wave inverter is the right choice. This is because it will allow you to run many different devices without any problem. It can even be used to run pumps and motors and other appliances such as power tools!
This particular type of inverter has been designed to efficiently carry out all kinds of tasks. This type of device is so flexible because it comes with a high level of functionality – meaning there’s no chance that it will let anyone down when they need something done quickly!
Longer Operation Time
The 24-volts modified pure sine wave inverter has a long operating time. It can be used for more than 24 hours, which is not the case with other inverters. It is more energy efficient, and you will use less power because there is no need to switch off it when not in use.
Its Charging Efficiency Stays Constant Whatever The Load.
- The charging efficiency remains constant at room temperature and under all conditions. It will charge your batteries faster than any other type of inverter without worrying about the weather outside or whether your device is plugged in correctly.
- It doesn’t matter what type of battery is being charged: lead acid, gel cell or AGM. Making it perfect for consumers who want to save on electricity bills without sacrificing performance.
- The state of charge of your battery also does not affect this aspect either; whether it’s full or empty makes no difference in how efficiently this inverter will work on its own accord!
Even though the 24v modified pure sine wave inverter is an excellent low voltage inverter, it still has some disadvantages. For example, the noise level can be high, and these devices can be large and heavy because they need a lot of space for the inside components.
If you have any more questions, contact Deep Cycle Systems anytime!